Jul 1, 2013

Creating value through Agile Coaching

I just spent one week at the summer cottage relaxing and going through my thoughts. One thing that I pondered was that do I practice what I preach? I do agile coaching and I'm interested in lean startups. Am I really adding value to my readers with this blog or am I just making waste?

I truly hope that the unique combination of different disciplines that I bring to the table offer some value for the readers. I have been recently interested in Scrum, agile frameworks in general, lean startups and lean thinking, testing, Deep Leadership, software craftsmanship and from my previous career working with legacy software. I'm pretty sure there are many others that have similar backgrounds, but hopefully no-one else with exactly the same. But if you do, please tell me how I should continue. ;)

My tips for today are simple:

  • Empower the team
  • Try to make them realize limiting work in progress brings results
  • Trust and collaboration is the key
  • If possible, test your ideas with real customers
  • Don't be afraid to pivot if you need to
  • Seize the day and enjoy what you do (each day)

No comments:

Post a Comment